Take your SEO to a higher level- how to build backlinks- intermediate level
Do you want to take your site’s SEO to a higher level? If so, simple on site SEO (as taught in our Basic SEO course and Level up SEO course) is a great foundation, but doesn’t capture the power of backlinks. This course is ideal for those that want to start building their site’s domain authority- particularly business owners that are in highly competitive markets.
Do you want to take your site’s SEO to a higher level? If so, simple on site SEO (as taught in our Basic SEO course and Level up SEO course) is a great foundation, but doesn’t capture the power of backlinks. This course is ideal for those that want to learn how to build backlinks and start building their site’s domain authority- particularly business owners that are in highly competitive markets.
This feedback is one of the things that differentiates this course from other online courses. How often have you started to take an online course and didn’t understand something? So you keep going, get more and more confused and then give up? Or perhaps you learn to do something online, but then get cold feet when applying it to your own business because you are afraid you are doing it wrong? With this course, your important work gets reviewed by an SEO expert. Plus you receive two coupons for phone consultations with an SEO expert if you get stuck.
Another key differentiating factor in our courses is that they are constructed for small and medium sized business owners with limited time. The curricula are constructed so that you learn exactly what you need to drive traffic to your website. We don’t get bogged down in overly technical conversations.
What you will learn
‣ What backlinks are and why they are important
‣ The different types of backlinks
‣ How to build backlinks
‣ What domain authority is, how to measure it and how to use it to your advantage
‣ How you can use your external blogging strategy to leverage your cornerstone content
‣ The best way to get backlinks from sites with high domain authority. Spoiler alert: It is getting guest blogging opportunities
‣ How to find the best third party blogging opportunities and get them to publish your content (with backlinks!)
‣ How to “spy” on other websites, and use this information to get third party blogging opportunities
‣ The importance of good anchor text and how to write it
‣ How to build long term, content sharing partnerships with other website owners
‣ Other ways to generate backlinks to your website
‣ How to leverage social media assets to get the most “link juice” for your site
Support you will receive
This course is different than the free courses you see on the internet because you will receive expert guidance throughout the course. This is important for small and medium sized business owners that have limited time and want to make
‣ Mary Clare will personally review your third party blogging strategy and offer suggestions
‣ Mary Clare will personally review your other backlink strategy and offer suggestions
‣ You get two free coupons for personal consultations with Mary Clare: one for 15 minutes and one for 30
‣ Course subscribers can purchase additional consulting time with Mary Clare at a discounted price
‣ You will learn how to build backlinks
‣ A well defined strategy, and schedule, for getting third party blogging opportunities
‣ A well defined strategy, and schedule, for generating other types of backlinks
‣ A tool to get you access to hundreds of freelance reporters around the world, all writing for third party websites and desperate for content
‣ If you complete this course and consistently follow through with your backlink strategies, your site will see a material increase in traffic within six months.
Who will benefit from this course
‣ Anyone that has a website optimized for search but wants to drive more traffic to it
‣ Business owners that have businesses with a broad geographic reach will benefit greatly from this course
‣ Anyone that wants to build their professional reputation
Why you should take this course
‣ An effective SEO strategy has two parts: internal SEO and external SEO. Without building high quality backlinks to your site, your SEO strategy is incomplete
‣ This course is ideal for anyone that wants to build their professional reputation, because it will teach you how to share your knowledge and expertise on a global scale
‣ This course is also excellent for anyone that wants to curate the perfect online presence, or bury unfavorable online content posted by third parties