This online SEO course teaches you how to take your website’s SEO to the next level. It is ideal for people that want to increase brand awareness and gain customers in regions outside their local markets. Through self study (via text and short videos), practical application and feedback from an SEO expert, you will learn how to propel your business to the top of Google search results and keep it there.
This feedback is one of the things that differentiates this course from other online courses. How often have you started to take an online course and didn’t understand something? So you keep going, get more and more confused and then give up? Or perhaps you learn to do something online, but then get cold feet when applying it to your own business because you are afraid you are doing it wrong? With this course, your important work gets reviewed by an SEO expert. Plus you receive two free gift cards for phone consultations with an SEO expert if you get stuck.
Another key differentiating factor in our courses is that they are constructed for small and medium sized business owners with limited time. The curricula are constructed so that you learn exactly what you need to drive traffic to your website. We don’t get bogged down in overly technical conversations or learn material that is not relevant to helping you generate leads and grow your business.
What you will learn
‣ What inbound marketing is and how it generates leads.
‣ How to determine topics for your blog posts that potential customers will want to read.
‣ How to find key phrases that will help potential customers find your articles.
‣ How to optimize blog posts for search, using these key phrases.
‣ How to access and use Google Keyword planner.
‣ How blogs are organized.
‣ The importance of categories and tags.
‣ How to choose categories and tags for your blog.
‣ How to optimize your category and tag pages for search.
‣ The optimal number of categories and tags you should use for your posts.
‣ The optimal length for blog posts.
‣ How long it takes, on average, to write a blog post.
‣ The importance of having a blogging schedule and how to create one that maximizes your blogging time.
‣ What “black hat” SEO is and why you shouldn’t do it.
‣ How to source free images for your posts and optimize them for search.
‣ What an internal linking structure is and how to optimize your site’s internal linking structure.
‣ What cornerstone content is and how to create it.
‣ The importance of content clusters and how to create them to rank for competitive key phrases.
‣ Six blog topics, and related key phrases, that will help you attract traffic to your site and potential leads.
‣ The optimal categories and tags to use for your blog.
‣ Optimized category and tag pages for your blog.
‣ A blogging schedule that you can stick to and optimizes the time you spend blogging.
‣ Tools to source free stock images.
‣ The knowledge of how to optimize your blog posts for search.
‣ A game plan for optimizing your site’s internal linking structure.
‣ A strategy for creating cornerstone content for your blog and topics for your cornerstone content articles.
‣ Article topics for at least one content cluster.
‣ A plan for creating future content clusters.
Who will benefit from this course
‣ Anyone that has a website optimized for search and wants to start driving significant traffic to it.
‣ Business owners who are in industries with medium to high levels of competition for key phrases.
‣ Business owners with a large geographic reach.
‣ This course is the perfect extension to our Basic SEO Course.
Why you should level up your SEO
‣ Businesses that blog 6-8 times per month double their lead volume. If you want to generate new leads, having a carefully crafted blogging strategy, and consistently executing it, is one of the best things you can do to grow your business.
‣ Like all of our courses, Level up your SEO is particularly good for small and medium sized business owners that are on a budget. The average price for a professional to do key phrase research, write and optimize just one blog post for search is $100-250. After you write just one post, this course will pay for itself.