The trick to getting your business at the top of Google’s search rankings and keeping it there is consistency and continued learning. The majority of business owners who try to manage their own SEO fail because they lose momentum after a few weeks or months. Join this private group, moderated by an SEO expert, to get the motivation you need and keep you accountable.
What you will learn
‣ SEO is a marathon- not a sprint. This program works by keeping you externally accountable for your ongoing SEO efforts. After you get in the habit of dedicating time each week to SEO, you will eventually develop the discipline and routine to maintain your SEO and drive traffic to your site
‣ Since SEO is as much of an art as a science, and best practices are constantly changing, joining this group will help you maintain and evolve your SEO knowledge
Support you will receive
‣ You will become a member of a private Facebook group with other business owners working on their SEO. Each week, you will post your weekly SEO tasks. This will also give you the opportunity to
‣ An SEO expert (Mary Clare) will moderate the group, offer advice and support (and a little tough love if that’s what you need!).
‣ New SEO topics and trends will be discussed in the group
‣ Group members will receive regular recommended reading lists to help further their SEO knowledge and help them stay on top of SEO trends
Who will benefit from this course
‣ This course is perfect for people that have trouble motivating themselves to work on building and scaling their businesses.
‣ This course is also excellent for anyone that wants to stay on top of recent SEO trends and further their knowledge.
‣ People new to SEO will greatly benefit from having an SEO expert to answer their questions as they implement new strategies and techniques.
Who should take this course
‣ This support group is only open to people already enrolled in a Level Up course.