These Website Standard Terms and Conditions written on this webpage shall manage your use of this website. These Terms will be applied fully and affect to your use of this Website. By using this Website, you agreed to accept all terms and conditions written in here. You must not use this Website if you disagree with any of these Website Standard Terms and Conditions.
- Intellectual Property Rights
Other than the content you own, under these Terms, Mary Clare Bland owns all the intellectual property rights and materials contained in this Website.
You are granted limited license only for purposes of viewing the material contained on this Website and using the course material solely for your own purposes.
You are specifically restricted from all of the following
- Publishing any course material in any other media;
- Selling, sublicensing and/or otherwise commercializing any Website material;
- Publicly performing and/or showing any course material;
- Using this Website in any way that is or may be damaging to this Website;
- Using this Website in any way that impacts user access to this Website;
- Using this Website contrary to applicable laws and regulations, or in any way may cause harm to the Website, or to any person or business entity;
- Engaging in any data mining, data harvesting, data extracting or any other similar activity in relation to this Website;
- using this Website to engage in any advertising or marketing that does not benefit Mary Clare Bland, Bespoke Digital Solutions or Level Up.
Certain areas of this Website are behind a paywall. Mary Clare Bland may further restrict access by you to any areas of this Website if she finds you have shared paid content with others. Any user ID and password you may have for this Website are confidential and you must maintain confidentiality as well.
- No warranties
This Website is provided “as is,” with all faults, and Mary Clare Bland expresses no representations or warranties, of any kind related to this Website or the materials contained on this Website.
- Limitation of liability
In no event shall Mary Clare Bland, nor any of her employees, shall be held liable for anything arising out of or in any way connected with your use of this Website whether such liability is under contract. Mary Clare Bland and employees shall not be held liable for any indirect, consequential or special liability arising out of or in any way related to your use of this Website.
You hereby indemnify to the fullest extent Mary Clare Bland from and against any and/or all liabilities, costs, demands, causes of action, damages and expenses arising in any way related to your breach of any of the provisions of these Terms.
If any provision of these Terms is found to be invalid under any applicable law, such provisions shall be deleted without affecting the remaining provisions herein.
- Variation of Terms
Mary Clare Bland is permitted to revise these Terms at any time as it sees fit, and by using this Website you are expected to review these Terms on a regular basis.
Mary Clare Bland is allowed to assign, transfer, and subcontract its rights and/or obligations under these Terms without any notification. However, you are not allowed to assign, transfer, or subcontract any of your rights and/or obligations under these Terms.
- Entire Agreement
These Terms constitute the entire agreement between Mary Clare Bland and you in relation to your use of this Website, and supersede all prior agreements and understandings.
- Governing Law & Jurisdiction
These Terms will be governed by and interpreted in accordance with International Law and the State of New York.